In a momentous address at the 21st Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi elucidated various progressive initiatives undertaken by his administration, underscoring a paradigm shift. He emphasized that, as per the theme of the event, ‘Beyond Barriers,’ the populace would extend unparalleled support to the Bharatiya Janata Party in the forthcoming 2024 Lok Sabha elections, symbolizing their willingness to transcend all constraints.
Key Points from PM Modi’s Address:
1. PM Modi articulated that India has progressively dismantled various hindrances, both tangible and perceived, over the last decade, bolstering the self-assurance of its citizens and steering the nation towards full-fledged development by 2047.
2. The Prime Minister expounded on his government’s doctrine concerning poverty eradication, the burgeoning middle class, and the virtuous cycle of elevating individuals from impoverishment while augmenting the earnings of the salaried populace.
3. He highlighted the profound transformation that has taken place in India, elucidating that dynastic rule and nepotism had been the “real barriers” impeding the nation’s progress. Under his leadership, a metamorphosis has instilled a sense of empowerment in the common man.
4. PM Modi drew attention to landmark achievements such as India’s successful lunar mission, the impactful G20 Summit, the flourishing mobile manufacturing sector, and the commendable strides made by the startup ecosystem.
5. Reflecting on India’s history, the Prime Minister acknowledged the historical struggles that the country faced, emphasizing how this legacy of unity and collective purpose has facilitated the breaking of countless barriers.
6. He highlighted the Swachh Bharat Mission, a transformative initiative aimed at ensuring sanitation and hygiene. Despite initial skepticism, the campaign has evolved into a symbol of national pride and citizen engagement.
7. PM Modi substantiated his address with data, showcasing a significant increase in the number of income tax returns filed, illustrating the nation’s growing financial inclusion.
8. The Prime Minister underscored the remarkable expansion of India’s infrastructure, citing the substantial increase in daily highway construction and the considerable growth in the number of operational airports.
9. He noted that the government has made substantial progress in enhancing the country’s rail network, doubling the length of rail tracks in just a few years.
10. Modi shed light on the removal of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir, emphasizing that the region is now witnessing enhanced development and security. Terrorism is on the decline, and tourism is flourishing, symbolizing the region’s newfound potential.
Prime Minister Modi concluded with a visionary outlook for India, expressing his belief that the nation’s citizens possess the self-belief and strength to overcome any barriers, propelling India toward becoming a developed nation.